With the recently released news that a 3G pitch for community use is to be laid at Latham Park, the Club has decided to employ a full time Business Manager. The new post will begin as soon as possible to prepare a booking system for the pitch, establish potential clients and increase the business and sponsorship at Latham Park.
• Implement the marketing for promotional purposes for exposure of the 3G facility advertising across all media platforms to maximise pitch use and hire of Latham Centre facilities.
• Coordinate social media activities to create interest in the related activities and ensuring all new media opportunities are exploited
• Ensure that the relevant health & safety, maintenance and procedures are in place for the use of the 3G facility
• Writing and editing in-house publications, case studies, speeches, articles & reports
• Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, hand-outs, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes
• Liaise with local companies to maximise investment, sponsorship and advertising revenue at Latham Park.
• Experience in marketing / media, ideally sports or other high profile sector
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (to the highest standard)
• Good oral and written Welsh language skills (preferred)
• Ability to multi-task, good planning & organisational skills with sound IT skills.
The position is full time, based at Latham Park, Newtown. The post holder will be required to carry out additional work outside of normal office hours.
Don't worry, we hate spam as much as you do. We will only send you the latest updates and anything we think you will enjoy reading about.